I don’t know what it was about 2014 and hair fashion, but the sleek low ponytail appeared in almost every runway fashion show and magazine editorial you name it. While there are many ways to wear it, generally the classic ponytail gathers all the hair away from your face and holds it together in the nape of your neck. This is the foundation from which many variations of the ponytail are created. Whether it is loose and messy or sleek and straight, the low ponytail is definitely a must do this summer. Whether you sweep all your hair back or create a structured centre part, a gorgeous and sleek, low ponytail paired together with cute accessories and smouldering smokey eyes will have you looking like a celebrity in your own right on that perfect summer evening. To add even more glamour to this elegant look, add some FrontRow clip-in hair extensions for extra length.
Here are some tips for creating this look:
1. Start off by blow-drying the hair as straight as possible while combing the hair into a center parting using a rat tail comb. Put in your bottom four wefts from your set of FrontRow Hair extensions.
2. Rub a few drops of Moroccan Oil Treatment on the hair to create a slick look on the top and sides of the hair. Then using a boar bristle brush, comb the hair into a low ponytail and secure tightly with a hair elastic.
3. You want to hide away the hair elastic, so wrap a small strand of hair around it and secure with some bobby pins.
4. For a really sleek effect spray a good hairspray all over the head and gently run a comb over your entire head to smooth everything out.
5. To finish this look, run your flatiron over the ponytail to make it poker straight and healthy looking.