Do you want your curls to be defined?Tired of dry ends? Frizzy hair not your thing?
Here are a few hacks to help you manage your mane:
1. Put Glad wrap over your sink when you comb out your hair. This will prevent the drain from clogging up and is a cheap way of keeping everything nice and tidy.
2.Preserve the shape of your comb by detangling your hair with a Tangle Teezer, instead of a brush. The Tangle Teezer protects the hair against being pulled out. We find that it works great in the shower, when you are waiting for your conditioner to set in. Children love this too!
- Start with detangling the ends of your hair first, then move up instead of starting at the the top of your roots and creating more of a struggle trying to work your way down.
3. Use the steam from the shower to your advantage by applying a good mask or deep conditioner to your hair and covering it with a shower cap so that the steam helps lock in the moisture.
- Make your own conditioning shampoo by mixing quite a bit of your Sulphate Free Conditioner or Masque with a little bit of your Sulphate Free Shampoo. This will gently wash your hair while deeply moisturising at the same time so you do not strip all natural oils.
- Your curly ends need all the moisture they can get so do not rinse all your conditioner out, this helps with combing your hair out as well.
4. After washing your hair instead of using a towel to ring out extra water in your hair, use a T-shirt and see what a difference it makes with preventing frizz and tangles!